Updated: 17/02/2021 1:00pm
We’re reopening Thursday 18th February!
We are excited to announce that as per the state government restrictions, TRAC will re-open tomorrow Thursday, 18th February at 6.00am with the same programs and services operating before we went into lock down on Friday the 12th of February.
That means ALL of our programs and services will return. If you are booked into swimming lessons please arrive for your lesson as per normal from tomorrow.
Our health club, women’s only gym and group fitness classes will all resume according to their regular timetable.
Our crèche will be operating again from 9:15am – 11:45am Monday to Friday.
We continue to have a number of safety measure in place to ensure the safety of everyone attending TRAC, these include;
– Regular cleaning of equipment and high touch zones. For health club and group fitness participants please ensure you wipe down your equipment after use also.
– Sanitation stations available throughout the facility.
– Social distancing of 1.5 meters whilst inside TRAC
– Masks must be worn indoors unless actively exercising or you have an exemption.
– Entry and exit points to ensure social distancing in our café, pool hall and entrance is able to occur
It is extremely important to adhere to social distancing and the time limits we have in place for various services in the centre. Please adhere to these time limits and work with our staff who are here to ensure the safety of all visitors to TRAC.
Please remember if yourself or your child are unwell please do not attend TRAC during that time.
For the most up-to-date information, including best-practice hygiene and avoiding spreading the virus please refer to the following website: Australian Government Department of Health