Welcome back to TRAC!
In light of recent government announcements regarding COVID-19 restrictions our centre is now back open.
We have loved seeing familiar and new faces come through our doors in recent weeks!
Please remember to follow the following health & safety guidelines when returning;
- We ask that you bring your own stretch/yoga mat and avoid sharing of equipment.
- Please practice physical distancing at all times and avoid congregating in groups where possible.
- Please bring your own drink bottle with enough water to get you through your workout
- Please ensure you clean your hands before entering the Health & Wellness area by using one of our hand sanitiser stations or washing your hands in the change rooms.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the Centre.
- We do advise you to book in with one of our friendly fitness professionals for a re-introduction to the Gym and possibly a refresher to your fitness program. You can do that by speaking to the Health Club staff directly or booking an appointment at reception.
For the most up-to-date information, including best-practice hygiene and avoiding spreading the virus please refer to the following website: Australian Government Department of Health